At the start of the month, I submitted a large funding application for the follow-up trajectory to the Creative Industry Fund NL. In October I will hear about the result, and if the result is positive, I’ll be fully focused on the book in 2020 and publishing it at the end of 2020. For the co-financing for this funding application, I will start a crowdfunding action soon, so stay tuned!
In the follow-up trajectory, I plan to do the following:
- host work sessions around the book: the first one will be at iii from Oct 28 to 30
- continue the research (literature, and on the case studies)
- visit several places in Norway (organised together with PNEK), such as BEK and NOTAM
- work with graphic designers to illustrate and layout the book: the duo SuperPosition
- write, write, write
- and work with the publisher, V2_ to publish the book!